The Cloxi Technology
The Cloxi foil tube, which consists of seven layers with an odor barrier and absolutely impervious mechanics at the "pulling down" are the basis of the new Cloxi technology. This technology is supplemented by automatic activation of activated carbon filters, which absorb the odor during toilet use ,
After urinating the 7-layer film tube is electronically conveyed through a button in the lower part of Cloxi toilet and pressed together by a smell-proof mechanism. At the same activated carbon filters are activated. By the addition of a gelling agent, the liquid can be solidified.
The film tube is easy to change. When inserting the film end is sealed and then takes the toilet several times to drain to. during the removal of the waste bag is removed from the sealed tube. It is easy to dispose of and environmentally friendly (combustion) as residual waste.
Benefits Cloxi toilet
The new waterless Cloxi toilet is available wherever is needed. It offers the following advantages:
- 100% hygienic and clean by the high-tech Cloxi film
- Always clean and no debris
- Without water and sewerage connections
- Easy to use, to flush the toilet pressing button
- Maximum odor-free due to odor-resistant foil tube
- Integrated fan with Charcoal filter
- Simply inserting a new film tube
- Safe storage of the filled film tube
- Convenient drainage and easy disposal with residual waste
- Environmentally friendly combustion